This book is for children, young people, and the parents, pastors and teachers who love them.
Do you feel sometimes you’re losing the battle? Do you feel sometimes that you have actually lost?
Your loss may be a relationship that went badly wrong, regret over an action you took or failed to take, an argument with your son or daughter, memories of a child who has left home, or the painful journey of bereavement.
Family specialists Jeffrey and Pattiejean Brown want you to know that no matter what your experience might be, you can be more than conquerors. In spite of your loss, you can still be on the winning team with your children.
A Guide to Parenting is a hardback, 173-page, full-colour book that covers:
- Love and discipline
- Abuse: from bullying at school through to all sorts of sexual abuse (including rape)
- The death of a child
- Things that matter – and things that really matter
- Understanding male sexuality
- Understanding female sexuality
- Signs of success in parenting