We live in challenging times and are saturated by information, activities, and senseless expectations. The stresses of modern life make healthy relationships more difficult to achieve and sustain, meaning that couples and children can live under the same roof but communicate poorly at best. Many want the stability of a strong family life but don’t know how to attain it.
Our General Conference’s Book of the Year, Hope for Today’s Families, offers clever, realistic, and practical ideas and solutions! It will:
- Help you build strong relationships with those around you.
- Give you new skills to help build your children’s characters.
- Share time-proven principles that will facilitate a meaningful and happy life.
- Show husbands and wives how to draw closer emotionally, spiritually, financially, and intellectually.
- Help you communicate more effectively, understand and get the roots of violence, prevent distress and divorce, or live happily as a single person.
There is hope for you and your family.