No one ever said parenting was easy, but it’s never too late to start making positive improvements. The Smart Parent presents strategies for growing great kids.
We all like to be smart about our decisions, and knowing how best to bring up our children is one of the most important.
In the book, The Smart Parent, Nancy Van Pelt presents the latest research and studies that will help us be better equipped to be smart parents:
• Strategies to help your child feel like somebody
• Secrets for getting obedience
• Tips for raising kids with character
• Living with teenagers
• High-risk behaviours
• How to give your child a head start
• An insight into remodelled families
• God’s plan for smart families