Train Up a Child:
• Asks are you a good parent? Are you really successful in dealing with the problems that arise daily? Find out with the fun test included at the beginning of the book.
• Insists that self-respect becomes the determining factor between success and failure in life.
• Provides easy-to-learn, easy-to-use methods of effective discipline.
• Emphasises the importance of training during the first years of life.
• Presents the essentials of character building.
• Teaches how to effectively communicate with and discipline children of all ages.
• Guides you through parental intervention in drug prevention.
• Gives ideas for keeping your family happy.
• Outlines the role of the father and the mother.
• Present, in Chapter 12, are the challenges and the opportunities we can have in today’s society where we find working mums, single or step-parents, and so on.
• Shows how to keep the family together and re-create family harmony.