In Understanding Nutrition, Dr Clemency Mitchell presents to us, thanks to her 30 years’ experience, what principles and truths we can listen to, starting with the Four Keys To Understanding Nutrition.
With a clear and practical approach, the 8 chapters of this book present:
- How the different nutrients and elements in food (sugars, fats, proteins, vitamins, and so on) work in our body and why we need them.
- Medical properties of certain foods like grapes or tomatoes or cabbages.
- How nutrition can affect or prevent certain specific health issues such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart-related diseases, skin allergies and even cancer, among others.
- Answers to different myths about weight loss and other health issues.
- How to make the right choices as to what to eat and when to do it (that is, meat or not? Margarine or butter? Organic or not? Vegetarian or vegan?)
- Practical advice on how to make the transition to a healthier lifestyle, including 25 easy recipes.
Title: Understanding Nutrition
Author: Dr Clemency Mitchell
Publisher: The Stanborough Press Ltd.
Chapters: 8 Pages: 136